Kenya Airports Authority is a State Corporation established under the Kenya Airports Authority Act (Cap 395), whose mandate is to construct, operate and maintain aerodromes, as well as provide such other amenities and facilities for passengers and other persons making use of the services or other facilities so provided within Kenya.
KAA is looking to recruit a HR Services Manager with exceptional Human Resources Generalist knowledge and has broadly been exposed at a senior management level.
The Job holder will report to the General Manager, Human Resources and Development.
The HR Services Manager will drive the implementation of Human Resources policies and processes so as to create an enabling environment for sound Human Resources practices by line managers and staff.
- Provides support to line managers and staff on understanding and application of the Human Resources Policies and Processes
- Implements Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with the HR Strategy.
- Designs, implements and maintains employee database within the HR Information system to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of HR decisions and service delivery.
- Ensures accurate implementation of the staff benefit schemes
- Supports line managers in Manpower Planning to meet their human resources requirements and ensures headcount compliance.
- Co-ordinates the recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved Organization Structure.
- Co-ordinates employee climate surveys and monitors implementation of the action plans to enhance employees’ motivation.
- Supports line managers in the development and review of Job Descriptions to create clarity for efficient and effective job performance and improvements.
- Acts as the custodian of Job Evaluation data and employee records in line with approved structures.
- Generates HR corporate reports and co-ordinates regular production of employee reports by line managers for decision making.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree from a recognized university
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Human Resources Management at a senior level in a large organization
- High level of Computer Literacy and an excellent hands-on experience with an automated HR Information System
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System(ISO) is desirable
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit an application letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and other testimonials on or before June 8, 2011 to the address below quoting reference on the envelope- HR-KAA / 2011.Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Managing Director
Kenya Airports Authority
P.O. Box 19001 -00501